1. Electronic scale when the need to recharge, pay attention to the external adaptation (step-down power) rated output voltage whether, with the "table" matching scale ￠6 the polarity of the plug is correct (voltage can be 10% of the positive and negative difference) also note at the beginning of the adapter is highly rated voltage 110 v and 220 v, don't make a mistake. (the no-load voltage of 9V shall be greater than 12V, and the rated power of the transformer shall be greater than 15W, and the quality of the silicon steel sheet shall be better. Otherwise, will cause the charge current.
2. The weighing display instrument indicates that the battery should be recharged when charging is required. Do not increase the charging times unnecessarily (because the best lead-acid battery can only charge and discharge 350 times at most, and the general product is about 300 times, otherwise it will reduce the service life of the battery and bring economic losses to customers. All the tables/scales are equipped with 6V/4A batteries. When fully charged, the LED can be used for 80 hours and the LCD can be used for 120 hours, so that the normal service life of the battery can be calculated as 24,000 ~ 36,000 hours. For example, a unit can use the meter and weigher for 12 hours a day, and it can be used for 6 days after sufficient power. Do not make the battery voltage lower than 5.5v. In that case, the battery will not charge the current, causing the battery to be scrapped. When the electronic scale is not used for a long time, it should be charged every two months to avoid over-discharge of the battery.
3. The charging circuit of each weighing apparatus company is intelligent, through the color change of the charging indicator light, reflecting the working state of the battery being charged, which is basically "need to charge (deep red) orange yellow yellow yellow-green green (to complete the charging process) usually the charging time is 12~15 hours.
4. When working in a humid environment with large dust and temperature difference, suspicious interference should be removed in time and corresponding maintenance work such as moisture drainage, cooling and dust removal should be done. Especially moisture-proof scale, to regularly check the sealing parts of the scale body, such as: whether the waterproof cover is broken, whether the base is damaged, whether the screw is tight, whether the charging plug is damaged, whether the moisture-proof agent in the battery compartment (originally white) becomes green should check the sealing performance of the battery cover. If there is abnormal in the above part, the sealing part shall be dealt with. Replace the accessories and replace the sealing strip. (if the sealing strip is found to be inelastic, it must be replaced. When pressing the sealing strip, the interface shall be aligned, tightly squeezed, and there shall be no discount.) tighten the screws in the diagonal order. (the force should be appropriate, not too hard, causing the expansion of the fault range).
5. The sensor should be checked regularly to check whether it is affected by moisture, whether it is oxidized, and whether there is foreign matter around the moving part. If there is any abnormality, it should be cleaned and maintained in time. The anti-corrosion measure of simple moisture-proof scale is to spread a layer of butter on the protective layer of elastic beam of the sensor (coated with white silica gel), which can play the role of moisture-proof. Note: never apply butter to the sensitive part of elastic beam.
6. The circuit board in the electronic scale should be kept clean and free from all kinds of dust and sundries. If there is any phenomenon of moisture, an insulating varnish can be applied after drying to protect the circuit board and improve the moisture-proof insulation performance of the circuit. Circuit components must be replaced for professional maintenance replacement, the user is not responsible for tampering.
7. The shell of the electronic scale (instrument) is basically plastic products, so in daily use should pay attention to stay away from corrosive solvents and gases, so as to extend the service life. Avoid strong impact, extrusion, etc. Keep it clean at all times and solve any problem as soon as possible.
8. The electronic weighing apparatus should be as far as possible avoid long-term work in high temperature or very low places, such as must work in dirty environment, should rest for a period of time (30 minutes) before using, this is determined by the sensor and the temperature characteristic of electronic components, they should have a temperature adaptation to the normal work, otherwise there will be weighing no phenomenon